Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring's sweet symphony

Ah the beauty of spring. The smell of green grass, birds singing, and new life blah blah blah. It finally appears as if spring is ready to rear its ugly head. Why ugly? well lets see experiencing spring in MN is being an abused dog- it puts you on edge because you know that there is another snowstorm waiting to beat the shit out of you. ..(I know not one of my better metaphors but I couldn't very well go with baby now could I). So as I soak in the few minutes of warm temps and sunshine, I collected a list of track that are currently on my "most played" option on my spiffy little Mp3 player.

Track 1# : Talk - Coldplay
Track 2#: This ain't a scene, Its an Arms Race - Fall out Boy
Track 3#: Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
Track 4#: Take a walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Track 5#: Start the Machine- Angels and Airwaves
Track 6#: Le Disco- shiny Toy Guns
Track 7#: Grace Kelly- Mika
Track 8#: Here Comes the Sun (Beatles Cover)- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Track 9#: Fidelity- Regina Spector
Track 10#: Cry Me A River- Julie London
Track 11#: Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Track 12#: Street Fighting Man - Rolling Stones
Track 13#: None of Us are Free- Solomon Burke
Track 14#: Zombie- The Cranberries.

Thats all for now

3 Comments:

Blogger JHA said...

My stars, Susan, two posts in as many weeks. Are you feeling ok?

3/13/2007 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Choice in Walk on the Wild Side. Although, I'd have to say. . . Marky Mark's remake is freakin' hilarious.

By the by, I WILL send your glasses ASAP.

3/13/2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Im saddened and dismayed that there is no amy winehouse, lilly allen or the pipettes on there. British motown is totally in right now susan, hop on the wagon!

3/23/2007 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home