Friday, January 19, 2007

St. Petersburg: and I though Moscow was bad

Well kids I am now writing to you from St. Petersburg, an architectural stunning cess-pool of urban life. How's that for a description. I am going to be brief with this entry and get to the point of my firstimpressions of a night at the theater in st. petersburg.

A very unattractive naked man (who had the smallest *cough* , to be polite and un- offensive ((a definate first for me but as there is a distinct possiblity of the parental seeing this)) manhood I have ever seen and believe me, with the number of figure drawing classes have taken I have quite a bit to compare it to) reciting or screaming as it may be a monologue whilst excuting a headstand.

Now there's a sight you don't see ever day...but as I have said before and most likely will say again ...only in Russia.

1 Comments:

Blogger JHA said...

Now, the question is, was he part of the theater production or just hanging out at the theater? You never know with those Russians...

1/21/2007 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home