Monday, November 21, 2005

But where did all the rum go......

So I was bumming around on the blog of a friend of mine from CMRS when I ran across this exciting and fascinating quiz WHAT HERO WOULD YOU BE? za Ha I thought to myself, this looks like fun ...well my dears here are my results...thats right folks in the HERO reality I am a man.....

You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow. Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

96%

Lara Croft

75%

Maximus

71%

Indiana Jones

63%

The Amazing Spider-Man

63%

Batman, the Dark Knight

63%

William Wallace

58%

James Bond, Agent 007

50%

Neo, the "One"

46%

El Zorro

42%

The Terminator

38%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

So I now I must say to myself...How in the world did this happen ....I did remember once or twice saying that i liked trench coats and black leather....Not that I am disappointed or anything. I think what must have sealed my fate was the questions directed towards Rum (STRONGLY agree), Tattoo (umm...yes *sheepishly*), and do people think you are eccentric (well now I would have to say I am perfectly sane..but for some strange reason many people seem to disagree with me......)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,

This is merely a comment to prove that I can post comments on Blogspot blogs. (Because if I can, well, then I guess I'll be posting some comments on Blogspot blogs.

11/24/2005 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home