Thursday, November 17, 2005

For the hell of it.....


somebody sent me this quiz so i thought it would be entertaining to post it ........


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 instead of the time set on the alarm clock 6:30 because I decided to sit up really fast, bash my head on the metal bar hanging over my head and fall 3 ½ feet to the floor but don’t worry the metal heater next to my bed broke my fall as well as a really nice metal picture frame…..

2. Diamonds or pearls? Forget diamonds and pearls….who wants those when your can have plastic beads!!!!!

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The last film I saw at the movies would be the higly deep and philosophical movie...Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the WereRabbit.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Oooo that’s a good question I would have to say it is a tie between the great MST3000 (for those morons who haven’t heard of this that would be mystery science theater 3000), Black Adder, Makeover home edition, trading spaces, while you were out, in a fix, the invisible man, the pretender, and the classic twilight zone.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Umm….grapes…with some peanut butter and salsa scrambled eggs….HEY DON”T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY GEEZ….close minded Neanderthals…rambling mumbling roar roar…frothing at the mouth drool.

6. What is your middle name? Christina ….you know like Christmas but with out the mas….

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Lasagna or spaghetti o’s with chucks of banana or Easy mac with tofu.

8. What foods do you dislike? Sauerkraut tastes how the interior of bobby gym shoes smell. Yeah…..that bad…..

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Chips are naught but the devil……

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Janis Joplins' I got dem ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama

11. What type of car do you drive? Car……right car…hold on I know Ithis….OH THAT’S RIGHT I DON’T HAVE A CAR NO INSTEAD I HAVE TO WALK UP HILL BOTH WAYS THROUGH THE SNOW WITH BOMBS DROPPING ALL AROUNDS PROUDLY DIEFYING THE MAN AS I STEP FORWARD FOOT IN FRONT OF FOOT BOLDLY ACCEPTING MY EVERLASTING FATE OF NEVER LEAVING A 2 MILE RADIUS OF WHENSE I LIVE..FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO…….

12. Favorite sandwich? Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and American cheese melted on Spinach and tomato sprinkled with basil and topped of with Dijon mustard….

13. What characteristic do you despise? Pusillanimity…if you don’t know it look it up….

14. Favorite item of clothing? My worn out faded paint jeans with my red Plan 9 from outer space t-shirt toped off with my green see through sweater with brown doc martins, my blue bandanna topped off with my mismatched stained glass earings….yeah take that fashion faux pas and stick it where the sun don’t shine…..

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would yougo? Hmm…India…or Tibet or Everest or Tanzania or a remote section of the Congo or the Amazon rain forest …china would be cool…or Singapore (don’t spit on the sidewalk)….or Florence or Milan or Pluto maybe just outside the milk way ……the crab nebula…..

16. What color is your bathroom? Depends which day and what time of day…believe me Monday before the janitors come is not a pretty sight…oh the joys of dorm life……

17. Favorite brand of clothing? …………St. Vinnies?….no no wait. Kmart…or target…I I really like stuff from Kohl’s…..or goodwill….or hand me downs….

18. Where would you retire to? TO THE MOON ALICE!!!!!!

19. Favorite time of the day? 10:31 pm…

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Definitely my ninja turtle birthday party when I was in kindergarten

21. Where were you born? Hartford…..Wisconsin….

22. Favorite sport to watch? HOCKY!!!!!

23. Favorite Book: I would have to say a close call between Farhenheit 451 and Fear and Loathing in las Vegas.

24: Favorite type of animal: the wombat baby!

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever mom buys for me…..

26. Coke or Pepsi? Both taste like crap …..I am a Jones soda girl thank you…..

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Does it matter ?
I am a bundle of excitement where ever I go….I am the paragon of all humanity and light to mankind…..

28. What is your shoe size? A half an inch……..

29. Do you have any pets? Rascal (long-hairedorange & white pain in the butt feline who is the devil)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home