Tuesday, January 19, 2010

!0 reasons why I love bruce campbell....


I would just like to take a second out of my busy personal schedule to pay homage (long over due might I add) to the one of the greatest actors of our time.....

yes

Mr. Bruce Campbell, actor, writer and producer.

So I have composed my list of 10 good reasons why I love and cherish the man that is Bruce Campbell...

1). Evil dead.... dude he is like BFF's with Sam Remi and the Cohen Brothers.....That in itself makes this man a brilliant actor.
2) Evil dead: Evil is deader, has a bigger budget and there is a chainsaw... again brilliant.
3) Evil Dead 3: Evil is not only dead as dead can be- it has gone back in time, completely rewritten the previous two movies, there is chainsaws and "Boomsticks"
4) He wrote the Book on B movies... literally i have it, it's called "Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor"
5) He then wrote a SEQUEL to the aforementioned (god I love that word) book entitled "Make love the Bruce Campbell way" brilliant ...sheer brillance.
6) He makes Hawaiian shirt look cool and can sell Old spice like non other... hell he made me wishi I could wear old spice.....
7) He coined the phrase "Give me, some Sugar Baby".....
8) He starred in a movie entitled "My name is Bruce" in which he gives a stirring performance as none other than Bruce Campbell. I personal felt that Bruce captured the depth and sensitivity Bruce has been bringing to the silver screen for the last 20 years.
9) He moved audience to tears in in role in in the underrated and under-appreciated film "Congo" where he is torn to shreds by savage gorillas in the first ten minutes.
10) In January 2010 in a interview Bruce announced that his new film project is called Bruce vs. Frankenstien! I smell an Oscar!!!! Is there no end to this man's personal genius.

for more great insights to the man, the myth and the legend please do visit his official website...

http://www.bruce-campbell.com/pilot.asp

3 Comments:

Blogger lindo said...

Don't forget Bubba Ho-tep. A classic before it was even conceived.

1/20/2010 6:03 AM  
Blogger YoYoMe said...

YAY, Susan's back in blogosphere! Now. . . . post about the upcoming trip with favorite sister! :)

2/01/2010 1:33 AM  
Blogger YoYoMe said...

Oh, and I gave you a shout-out on my blog. Go look.

2/01/2010 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home