Thursday, September 06, 2007

The real world Part Deux: working 9-5.....ish

After a week of paying for gas, rent, health insurance, car insurance, utilities etc, it occurred to me....I need to upgrade from being merely SUSAN : MEDIOCRE BREWER OF JAVA to someone more hip and with the times. Yes, ladies and gents it is time that I must become what history has termed the "Modern Woman"...a phrase that insinuates class, multi-tasking, corporate ladder climbing, and perfection in both career-oriented and societal spheres.... however do remember we are dealing with my skewed perception so bare with me....the best I could come up with was acquiring a second slightly more mediocre job. My new extended title reads .....


SUSAN: MEDIOCRE BREWER OF JAVA BY MORNING AND INEPT KOHL'S REGISTER OPERATOR ASSOCIATE BY NIGHT. .....

impressive I know.

1 Comments:

Blogger JHA said...

Yes, very impressive, not least of all because this represents two posts in three days. Pretty crazy, Susan.

9/07/2007 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home